Saturday, February 6, 2010

EC Italy Sealed Ends

Another hair product that i love is this hair product that i bought from the Danga Bay shops. Unfortunately I could not find any info about this hair product in the net. I am also not sure whether the brand is ESC Italy or EC Italy. I bought this hair product for RM25 for 160ml. It does not say where its made from but it says that its distributed by Siltex Sdn Bhd from Malaysia. After using finish the 1st tube, I went back and bought 2 tubes!

I wanted to find a hair product to solve my spilt end issue. I have rebonded my hair a few times. My hair will look pretty and straight but eventually they will look disperse due to split end. I have use this hair product for 2 years. I have rebonded and cut my hair about half a year ago. Amazingly I do not see visible white doted split end on my hair. Other than solve my split end issue it also repair and moisturize my hair so that it look silkier and softer.

The sad thing is that when i went looking for the shop, I could not find it anymore. I think the shop is no longer there. So I am not sure how to restock after i have finish the tube! I wish that Siltex Sdn Bhd will have an online website selling the product!

The ingredient. I feel that the product is best use on damp hair.

The description

0 comments:

Post a Comment