Saturday, February 6, 2010

ELIANTO Organic Olive shampoo/conditioner/essence Review 2

I feel my hair is really silky. I have overcome the non bubble issue by pressing 3 times on my palm and rub them between my palm before scrubbing on my hair. When i first use the whole set i feel my face itch. Now the itching has stop. I also like to pin my hair for many hours to prevent my hair from covering my forehead. I notice that when i remove the pin there will be little or no pin marks on my hair! When i use Asience shampoo, the bad thing is that when i pin my hair there will be an ugly mark left on my hair. So I am really happy with this product~

1 comments:

∂a∂yana said...

wow. i just read this post of yours. really a good sharing on hair product. im really looking for good hair shampoo for my oily scalp. i wanna try this product soon! ^^

Post a Comment