Sunday, January 17, 2010

ARTISTRY Pore Cleansing Masque Review

100ml
Price: ??
Content: ??

These days i am really crazy about mask. I bought different mask from different brands . In the end i felt that one of the first mask that i bought years ago is the best for me. There is no description of the content at the back of the packaging thus i do not noe whats the content.

This mask is great because it really makes my skin smooth, soft, my skin are visibly firmer and my pores minimize.

After applying this mask i will usually apply the ARTISTRY Pure White Masque next which will make my skin fairer.

In the end I will get smooth, soft, minimize pores and a fairer skin.

I belief Amway have stop producing this mask and replace with the essential line which according to the description is a clay type mask. I guess i have to switch to the essential line when my pore mask ran out! Hope the effect is equally good or even better!

Repurchase: Definitely Yes! However it has been replace with another series
Satisfaction: 5/5

Related topics:
ARTISTRY Pore Mask. The difference between the old and the new mask
ARTISTRY Pure White Masque Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment