Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SKIN FOOD: Chlorella PeeLing Gel Review

Price: between RM30-40. Forget the exact price
Content: 120ML
Ingredient: written in korean
Purpose: Fresh feeling exfoliating gel with chlorella. Cleanses and nourishes the skin.
How often can we use them: twice a week
Instruction: Apply evenly after cleansing. Avoid eye and mouth area. Gently scrub and wash off with lukewarm water after 10 - 15 minutes.

Review: I notice that almost every single beauty shop that i went to recently, they will ask me to buy their exfoliation products. When i ask why they just say that I have a lot of dead cell on my skin. Other than that i belief its also cos of my white head and black head. I read from the net that black head and white can be cause because the pore are block by the dead cells (correct me if i am wrong). Which is why i hope this exfoliation will help me with my dead cells/black head and white head. Other than that, exfoliation is a good step before make up and mask.

In short i finally bought one at skin food. This Chorella gel peel is a face exfoliation. The gel is in greenish colour. There is no beads in them like the usual exfoliation. I really like it that there is no exfoliation beads in them. After cleansing face and wipe the face dry, apply this on face and start rubbing in circles. The gel will harden and become clumps of tiny green balls. If you put a generous amount it could be quiet messy so make sure that u are in the bathroom if you dont want the green balls to dirty your room.

I think the result are great! It really "clean" my face. I notice that i cant really see my white head anymore. I am not sure whether its due to this exfolliation since i also use other mask quite vigorously this week. I still have black head though...which is expected since i only use the gel twice. One thing i am sure is that my face are really squeky clean. However on the down side.. i feel that the exfoliation manage to scrub "too clean" and i have an unusual tingling sensation after usage. Its like i manage to scrub a layer of skin on my cheeks off.

I also like to use this before i apply my mask. I feel that when the skin are clean of dead cells, the mask will be able to do its wonders better.

Overall i am really satisfied with this recommendation by the Skin shop SA.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this too! A lot. I can't get that same suppleness from any other exfoliator.

Post a Comment