Monday, January 18, 2010

ELIANTO Organic Olive shampoo/conditioner/essence Review

Description: Organic Olives Scalp Shampoo 400ml/Illuminating Conditioner 400ML/ Essence 120ml
Price: RM69 for the whole set. They are having a promotion~~ (According to Lisa this price is only available in City Square JB while stock last)

Shampoo description: Contains 7 herbal extracts to deep cleanse the scalp and control sebum production. Effectively removes impurities and relieves sensitive scalp. Suitable for oily hair. NP: RM35

Conditioner description:Enriched with wheat protein, it has excellent moisturising and conditioning properties. It also replenishes nutrients to the hair and scalp. Suitable for all hair types. NP:RM35

Essence description: The rich nourishing and moisturising properties of olive oil helps to repair and rebuild the hair structure. It is easily absorbed and deeply penetrates into the hair core. Also protects hair against the harmful environmental damage. NP: RM29

While i was window shopping at City Square I went into Elianto shop just checking out their items while on break. I ended up buying their hair products due to a highly persuasive sales girl. Normally i am not easily persuaded to buy things. But this SA (her name is Lisa) is really amazingly persuasive as she really belief in her product. So i just give it a shot and bought the whole set as its having promotion and i save about 30%.

Previously I do not have a good impression of their product as their make up and moisturizer does not work on me. I also do not like how their shop smell. The shop smell like artificial plastic.

Another reason i bought this product is that i notice its free of Parabens/mineral oil free/artifical-syntetic colour free. The description reminds me of Origins products. The product is also Organic. Being Organic is something interesting as i rarely see hair products which are Organic. I also bought this because i am trying to find a hair products that will not cause me to have pimples especially on my forehead.

The design wise, I like it that the opening can twist to open/close - same as my Vichy cleanser. This way its possible to bring them while we are traveling.

I can see the results immediately during my first try. However application wise is not so impressive (mebe its due to the range being organic). The shampoo is a transparent colour. When trying to shampoo my hair there is no foam at all. Its a bit hard to use and i have to press the shampoo many times to "lather" my hair. I went back to Lisa again and ask her how to use. Apparently she also need to pump the shampoo 4-5 times. When i use the shampoo the first time i was worried that i could not clean my hair properly. Subsequent wash i get use to the idea of non foam shampoo. I try to pump a few times on my palm and use both hands to create a soapy texture before putting it on my hair which really improve the application. When using my existing shampoo, my hair will be oily the next day. But when i use this elianto scalp shampoo I do not feel the oiliness the next day.

The conditoner also i have to press more than normal but that is alright as conditioner generally takes longer time to finish. After washing its followed by the essence. As Lisa said if your hair is wet and you use the essence, your hand will not have any oil residual. However when ur hair is dry, your hand will have oil residual. I belief the essence is best use when the hair is wet. I notice that i tried when my hair is dry and i can feel a coat of oil at my hair.

My hair is a rebond style. After using the series i feel that my hair is silkier and softer. I cant stop swishing my hair here and there. However on the down side is that my hair now make my checks very itchy! I am not sure why its itchy but i will still continue using the products as the results are amazing.

So i guess in the end Lisa is right. The hair products really works for me. Time will tell if I will still get pimple due to my hair. And hopefully the itching will stop.

Learn something new: Lisa say that product that contain SILICON are bad. It will make the hair very pretty and silky but that silicon is bad for the hair in the sense that it will break the hair easily and the hair can drop easily. Good thing i learn about this as one of my favourite product from Misha (hair shine mist) reaaally make my hair look silky and pretty but they contain silicon. The negative factor is important to me as I wanted to grow long hair and I also have very little hair. So glad that she share this with me.

Lisa also said that scalp shampoo is important. This is because when scalp is oily and hair pores are block, the hair will fall easily. As hair pores are block new hair will be very hard to grow. Due to unhealthy pores, pores can actually close up. Causing you to have lesser hair.

Shampoo content:Deionized Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium 7, Cocamidoproply Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Polyquaternium-44, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone and Laureth-23 and C12-15 Pateth-3, Glycol Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross-polymer, Guar Hydrixypropyltimonium Chloride, Olea Europee (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Equsetum Arvense (Horse Tail) Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Tymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Betila Alba (Birch) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Menthol

Conditioner content:Deionized Water, Cetyl Alchohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dodecylhexadecyltrimonium Chloride, Proplyene Glycol, Dimethicone and Dimethiconol, Olea Erupeae (Olive) Fruit Oil, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance, Methychloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone.

Essence content: Cyclotetrasiloxane and Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone and Dinethiconol, Olea Europeae (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-3, Phoshollpids, 1,3- Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol (Phenoxetol) Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance.
**there might be misspelling in the content. Please bear with me!

Related topics:
ELIANTO Organic Olive shampoo/conditioner/essence Review 2

1 comments:

TraceeIsMyName said...

Hi, i know this post was from 6 years ago. But i was wondering, did u manage to find out what actually causes the itching? Or, did the itching stopped? Cus i am experiencing it now too.

Post a Comment