Monday, January 18, 2010

My face problem Jan 2010

As January 19 2010- My Face Problem
-I have combination skin. My skin type is a funny thing. When i was studying U i have normal skin. When i start working my skin turn into dry skin. I use the amway moisture rich set and had one hell of a break out. Subsequently my skin turn into combination skin.
-Due to combination skin i have Oily T Zone.
-White head on forehead and Chin,
-Black head on nose.
-Milia seed. New ones forming on my cheeks - below my eye bag. Its really frustrating as i do not noe how to remove them and I am not sure of any good beautician near JB town.
-Pimples. The pimples situation has been improving since using the Vichy (green colour cleanser).
-Redness and Pimple Scar. Pimples has went down a lot but there is a "left over" of pimple whereby face has red dotes here and there.
-Uneven skin tone.
-Visible large pore mainly at cheek.
-Eye: Puffy eye, dark eyeshadow, fine lines. It will be nice to find something for firming as a preventive measure especially on my eye lids.
-slight freckles

The 2 most frustrating thing that i am experiencing are my Milia seed and my black head. I use the black head peel but in the end i always have to remove my black head manually. Needless to say my nose will be red with "holes" in it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there,just read your blog and find out that u did a good job on it.
I'm a amway distributor,so i try to help u solve some problem.

Now the moisture rich is replace by essential hydrating system.

If u have combination skin like someone say "oily inside,dry outside",u can use hydrating system cleanser + toner and balancing system moisturizer.

For black heads,u just try thicker layer of pore cleansing masque on the black head area.
If u wanna minimize your pore,your can try skin refinishing lotion also.

hope my small sharing can help.

Yvonne said...

the previous moisture rich set does not work for me so i am a bit hesitant to use the hydrating set...i feel that most of the time my skin has turn to the oily side...so I just got the balancing system trial set.. but have not started use...thanks for sharing!~

Post a Comment